Friday, October 17, 2008

life perspective 4

Coming to the conclusion that thinking too much isn’t really a good thing, particularly when you try and solve the problem by thinking more.

And Boredom leads to this, Sitting here typing away expressing my thoughts to the world and just hope for someone to read it somewhere down the track. It’s become habit and it has sort of helped to relieve a bit of stress, and a bit of self hatred however questions still pose and some self loathing does continue to bother me.

As time just keeps ticking by so do the problems the social circles come and go, change extremely frequently but always revert in the end, sort of like fashion (this year it’s the 70’s look) things start to sink in like who your real friends are, what mistakes have been made, who you want to be closer friends with and a fuck load of other things along those lines.

On top of all that every now and then one single person is found that you want to share everything with, they usually do one of four things

1) share everything with you then break you

2) Ignore your feelings(usually get the 'just friends' line

3) Acknowledge and let you down gently( also usually gets the 'just friends' line)

4) And sometimes they may just share everything and it all turns out great

Number four only happens to the lucky ones. I’m starting to realise that all the rest might just be worth it just to hit number four one day, I thought I was there once it was brilliant but that all came crashing down, I want to be back there again, hopefully my number four comes soon enough

-Four-

1 comment:

Rabia said...

True that.
Number fours are rare and only happen once correctly, I rather wait =]

Take it easy J.