Wednesday, October 8, 2008

life perspective 2

I swear people in this world are becoming increasingly more oblivious, arrogant and stupid every single fucking day. We are all surrounded by posers and backstabbers, who at the last minute will turn on you and everyone around them if it means that they’re going to hook up one night or make a little bit of profit. Just take a quick moment to think about this how many of your friends you really trust? Are they really friends or are they merely associates?

Whom do we blame for this behaviour? Alas only ourselves are responsible for this dire predicament within the human condition. We all want more money more sex more power. However there is a chance for reprieve and it may just be in the process right now, If the world is able to learn from its mistakes this time round from the catastrophic stock market crash, hopefully greed will be somewhat depleted. I mean seriously how on earth did we not learn from our mistakes in the stock market crash in the late 80’s? 1987 I believe; the whole western world basically went into recession for most of the early nineties. So now we can only hope that all this selfish and me me me attitude can be resolved and passed on to our personal lives and recondition the human race.

Regrettably deep down I know that this won’t happen, I know that people will never change and we will be our own downfall. People as a group generally don’t learn we just float in and around life and follow what everyone else is doing because really they just cannot be fucked. And the handful of people that set to change the world generally doesn’t have the cash flow to do it or they manage to get it and then forget what they set out to do in the first place.

Some people would call me a pessimist for that and for the most part of it I agree, however I do hold positive thoughts and hopes for life and all that jazz but ultimately my basic view on pessimism and optimism and shit is “pessimist is just a name made up by idealists to call realists”

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

I do believe people can change, but only if they want to change, like with you, you wanted to change and over the past two years you have changed. Mostly because you wanted too. But i do believe that unless everyone, or the majority of people do change then yes our history is doomed to repeat it's self.