Friday, October 10, 2008

life perspective 3

I truly believe I am destined to be alone. Over the past few months I have taken such massive blows to my ego and self esteem I cannot be fucked trying. And like most as noticed, like most people in this world just simply replace the words cannot be fucked with “to scared” seriously think about it in any situation that will possibly effect the way someone lives, with the result being either extremely positive or somewhat negative do you actually ever hear someone admit that they are scared. It is usually I can’t be bothered or ill do it some other time.

What creates this pattern of behaviour why are we actually scared to take the chance on something that could affect us so positively and why are we so afraid to admit being scared. This journal was made so that I could re-evaluate myself and correct my flaws, to improve myself and fix what I deem to be my fucked up life. Only problem being I do, like many others find myself to be scared to take the chance to change and help myself.

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

You are totally being your old self again bud.. This is not good, we'll have to talk so you can tell me what is wrong. Ok, becasue something doesn't seem right. I hope you're ok. :S